We’re going on an adventure! Our wonderful friends Kevin and Emily are getting married this weekend (3/19/16) in Columbia, South Carolina. I get so excited for trips that I usually research so much (on Pinterest) as soon as I can for packing lists, travel essentials – the whole lot!
However, this time I was less prepared. (We leave tomorrow!) That is why I am putting together this packing guide for a wedding weekend away.
Now we just have to take Nyla girl to Misty Glen Kennel and we’ll be all set!
Here we go!
- Button Up Denim Shirt
- Ohio University Pull Over
- Two tank tops: One white, one black
- Two dresses – One for the rehearsal dinner (Target) and one for the wedding (TJ Maxx)
- Three pairs of athletic shorts – for my morning runs I will attempt to do every day (ha!).
- A pair of leggings, jeans and shorts
- Three basic tees – from Target and Old Navy
- Sweater from Target (I also have another one not shown from Marshalls)
- Comfy long sleeve Patagonia shirt
- Three t-shirts
- First one is a baseball tee printed from college for our ultimate team
- Second one is a gift from an ultimate team for being the most spirited opponent
- The third is a Calvin Klein comfy tee from TJ Maxx
- Two bras – one strapless and another that matches my dress
- Two sports bras (for that run ;D)
- Six pairs of socks (I couldn’t find my ankle socks so I put together what I had)
- And last but not least, comfy sweat pants for the road!
- Hair things!
- Dry shampoo
- Garnier Fructise – Moroccan Oil
- Purology – Shampoo and Conditioner (It’s peppermint and makes my head tingle!)
- Secret Deodorant – I don’t recommend this type of deodorant. It’s running out really fast.
- Clean and Clear moisturizer
- Eye Stuff!
- Contact case and lenses
- Glasses and case
- Bio True solution
- Extra contacts (Needed!)
- Crest 3D White travel paste
- Brush in travel case
- Neutrogena makeup wipes (My savior!)
- Elf blush and bronzer (Used for contour)
- Bare Minerals Luminizer Duo
- Becca Moonstone skin perfecter
- Rimmel London foundation
- Maybelline Lash Sensational
- E.L.F. eye liner and shadow pencil
- Blonde brow pencil
- Lash curler
- Givenchy La Rouge lipstick (medium red)
- Running shoes (Again, ha!)
- Hat – mens department Target
- 1 liter Water bottle – TJ Maxx
- Travel bag – Etsy
- Walking shoes – Vans
- Frisbee – Cleveland Disc Association (Summer League)
- Cross-body purse – GAP
- Sandals – Target
- Baubles Kate Spade bag – Found this at Marshalls!
- Anne Klein watch
- Bracelets and Necklace
- Juicy Fragrance
- Jimmy Choo Fragrance – TJ Maxx
- Earrings – Target, Francesca’s and Baublebar.com
- I got these new sandals at Marshalls and I’m kind of obsessed!
- I also bought some new heels to go with my dress since Nyla chewed my last ones!
- I am including a bandana for this trip because it has many uses.
- The clutch will be used for the wedding to hold my belongings. I don’t really have one like this and I don’t really love it but it was really cheap and on clearance at Marshalls.
Well, that’s all for now! I hope you found this helpful. If you have any questions or anything to add to my road trip list, let me know in the comment section! Love, Abbey